Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jumping Jack


So as promised in my last post an alternative take on the same idea. Very different look with the colors. The silver rings are from a necklace I purchased at Kohl's. Inspiration can be found everywhere if you look hard enough. The Jack is made from Tim Holtz grunge board letters which I've painted. Grunge Board is one of my new favorite products. On Tim Holtz's website you can get lots of ideas on what to do with it. Take sometime to watch some of the video's under the demo section and you won't regret it. I got my grunge board from of all places Tuesday Morning - it was really cheap. I don't know if they still have any as this was a few weeks ago but you could check your local one out and see. Its always worth a trip to look at their scrapbook section as you never know what they may have.

No comments: