Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Samples from new sets from CTMH

Thought I'd share another set of swaps I was involved in with samples from a variety of new sets included in the new catalogs. The slide shows a whole variety of styles and items. You've already seen my sample but still I thought it was worth sharing.

I hoping the weather this afternoon arrives and keeps us home as I have more samples I need to make. I was working on a workshop based around snapshots last night and want to be able to share this soon. I wish I had more time and energy to create but the end of the school year is always a challenge for me even with out the swine flu!



Carol Harris
Nicole Simmons
Tammy Paulson
Emma Ault
Carrie Burdette
Starr Bartlett
Lisa Moore
Ginger Manning
Ronnie Crowley
Christina Cox
Jody Skinner
Heather Snow
Melissa Robinson
Teri Baxter

Heather Dennis

Stephanie Sickler


No comments: