Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation Card

Its that time of year when we need graduation cards. As we usually give some money or gift card as well as a card I decided to make this a card which combined the card and the ability to hold money or gift card.

I used Good Times Level 2 paper packet, Chocolate Alphabet Large (E1010), Condfidential (D1347), Reach for the Stars (B1321), Chocolate Ink. (All Close To My Heart products).





Want to learn how to make this card. I have 4 classes this month when I will be teaching it. Check out my schedule on my ctmh blog at www.ronnie.myctmh.com - if there's a class you can make email me to check that I have a spot available at ronniecrowley@prodigy.net. Otherwise how about hosting a class at home where I can teach you and your guests how to make this card.

No comments: