Thursday, May 21, 2009

My First Circle Card

Circle cards are all the rage as far as I can see from my travels around the stamping blogs and magazines. Then "Wishes" arrived and its full of circle cards so I knew I had to make one. I also wanted to take part in the color challenge from the Kwerner Design blog that I did last week. The color challenge this week was :-














These are SU colors so I found the CTMH equivalents and went with creme brulee, crystal blue, vanilla cream, colonial white and bamboo. Unfortunately life took over and didn't get my card loaded last night before the deadline but still I can share for my blog readers, even though I can't win, I think its worth sharing. I hope you like it. The card is very similar to the one in the Wishes book - different stamps and colors but was so easy to put together that I think I'll be making more circle cards.

The stamp sets I used were sans alphabet (C1304), Argyle background (D1325) and Star Struck (D1237)

The day was so beautiful here in Texas that I decided to take my picture outside just for a change.

No comments: