Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wishes is Here!



The brown arrived this week with my copy of Wishes the latest card design book from CTMH. It wasn't expected to be available until June 1st but the printer got them out early so they were released for sale. Its of full of some really great new designs from card in a whole variety of sizes and types. 109 designs in total! It even comes with a CD full of patterns for you to print. In addition this time there are several card sets to make. It gives you all the cutting diagrams to cut the paper to create a set of coordinating cards. These “card workshops” are specifically designed to help you make bulk cards faster, simpler, easier - how cool is that!

It also emphasizes unique ROUND card patterns and a template CD to make these circles spectacular. Imagine the fun of receiving a cool, round card! Even better, imagine the fun of creating one!

If you want to order a book you can do this online at my CTMH website - the cost is $29.95 and it can only be purchased via a CTMH consultant.

Well a new book in hand meant I had to design a card using the book. As usual for me I never follow the pattern totally. I'm so the same when I'm cooking. I take an idea and change it around for me. The pattern I chose was for a small card (3 1/2 " by 2 1/2") but I wanted a standard card size. The sample in the book even uses the same colors and everything. I just enlarged the design added my own touch and I had my card done. All done and complete within 15 minutes from start to finish. That is the beauty of the card design books by Jeannette Lynton. They do really make your card designs faster, simpler and easier! I hope my brother-in-law appreciates the card as it will be going in the mail to England tomorrow so it arrives in time for his special day!

Photobucket

Products (all supplies CTMH)
D1283 Say It In Style
D1237 Star Struck
C1234 Simple Stitches
D1352 It's Your Day
X7097B Game On Level 2 Paper Packet
Black, Cocoa and Chocolate Ink
Silver Brads

No comments: