Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Stamp of the Month Samples - Be Yourself

The May Stamp of the Month Be Yourself is one of my favorite for a long time. The ladies are so cute and I have so many ideas of how I can use them. As far as I'm concerned these are a must have purchase and you do that tomorrow May 1st - plus order from the new catalog.

The slide show below is a sample of some ideas made using the May Stamp of the Month from a variety of CTMH consultants across the USA - aren't they cute. I wonder if you can guess which is mine. The first to comment correctly on which is mine gets a prize!

Persons contributing to this artwork: Carla Testa, Carrie Burdette, Christina Cox, Christy Monteith, Heather Snow, Marianne Hancock, Melissa Robinson, Nickie Gill, Ronnie Crowley, Sharryl Hales, Sheila Wilkerson, Shirley Ross, Stacy Park, Tammy Paulson, Teri Baxter, Tina Patten, and Tonya Whitehurst.

No comments: