Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Workshop

April Workshop News - Desk Caddie Workshop

Date : - April 30th
Time : - 10am or 7pm
Place : - My House

This month we will be making a Desk Caddie - it would make a great gift for Fathers Day, Mothers Day or even an end of year Teacher Gift. Any desk or work area would benefit from such a beautiful piece of artwork. I made one for my husband for Valentines Day and he just loves it so I thought I'd share with you all. There is room for 5 pictures.

Cost : - $20 (includes shipping & tax) - will include 1/2 packet of Magic Moments Level 2 paper packet, complete packet of My Stickease Magic Moments, Ribbon, eyelets, waxy flax and all other none CTMH supplies needed to complete project other than basic tool kit. You will leave with a set of instructions so you can make another at home.

Supplies you need to bring : - 12 inch trimmer, adhesive, scissors.

Space is limited to 10 per class - please RSVP to reserve your spot. Payments required by April 15th.

RSVPs required by April 15th so order can be placed for supplies.

No comments: