Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrapbook Store - New Find for Me!

The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie is my new find. What a great store. Two large rooms full of some great products. The papers are embellishments are kept together and in themes. The staff were friendly and informative. They even had some soccer papers which I hadn't seen (I thought I owned ever type there was!).
http://www.thecraftyscrapper.com/

The drive from my house is just under an hour so not somewhere I will go every week but it was a nice adventure for Spring Break. The kids and I ended up spending nearly the whole day doing it as we ate lunch after visiting the store at the Chisholm Grill just up the road. Then we decided to walk around the square and found this great mosaic store. We were able all to choose our own design and make mosaic wall hangings. Philip made a guitar, Eleanor a peace sign and I chose the gecko. The price included everything you needed to decorate the item you chose. If you want you can come back the next day to finish the grout but we were able to take this home and that's todays job! You can check them out on their website. I'd love to plan a girls day to do this again Mosaic Shop Website

No comments: