Friday, November 21, 2008

November SOM Ideas


This months Stamp of the Month with Close to My Heart is a very cool Snowman set














I've been teaching this snowman card in my classes which is using paper pieced items stamped on patterned paper and cut out. Everyone has loved him!















I came across this treat bag on the CTMH website which won second place in the consultant competition for October today. How cute is that! I think I'll be making some of these for gifts. The consultant who made it is Lisa Burdick, Appleton, WI. Great job Lisa.



Here's the supply list

Happy Holidays Cocoa Gift Bag

D1308 My Acrylix® All Decked Out
D1307 My Acrylix® Annotations
X7103B Aspen Level 2 Paper Packet
1292 Crystal Blue Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
X5754 Crème Brulee Cardstock
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z2167 Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z900 Clear Watermark/Embossing Exclusive Inks™ Pad
Z888 StazOn® Ink Pad
Z1124 Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Heavenly Blue Collection
Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder
4110 Clear Memory Protectors®
Z578 Corner Rounder
Marshmallows
Cocoa Packet

No comments: