Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dazzling Die Cuts


Have you see the CTMH Dazzling Cuts which are the special for this month. They are really cool. You get 12 sheets of pre-cut die cuts plus a sheet of dimensional elements (chipboard shapes). Whats really great about the die cuts is that they are designed to go with the CTMH dimensional elements. This makes them really easy to add without any messing around with the filing tools. With a $50 purchase you choose one or more the sets at $6 each. Each set is a different family of colors. I especially like the basic set which is full of the browns which go with everything.

I decided to play with them to show how you could make a simple card with them. The heart is from the dazzling die cut set and the & is from the dimensional elements alphabet but covered with a dazzling die cut. I then added the rub-ons to finish it off. Done in minutes.

If you want more details about the special check my story page on my website at www.ronnie.myctmh.com - while your there you could even place your order to make sure you don't miss out. Remember their while supplies last.

I want to make a scrapbook page using the dazzling die-cuts so I'm off to play - watch out for a further post when I'm done.

No comments: