Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucky

Oh My - this one was a hard one for me to do. The design was just not me and using a green crayon to write the word Lucky - on my layout!!! But I wasn't a chicken so I did it and in the end I was happy with what I did. I don't think I will ever use this sketch again but I did. I don't want my class to finish - everyone is begging for a repeat. I know I will sign-up for bakers dozen 2 if they do it. I could do with a sketch every day to push me to scrap. Well maybe every other day.

Stacey Julian is doing a challenge in Simple Scrapbooks from June 23rd to August 25th - one layout per week. You can see it on page 17 of Simple Scrapbook magazine for July/August - I think I will play along - How about you? Post them to the gallery on the magazine website and you have a chance of winning a prize.

The themes -
  1. make a layout using the color combination on page 52
  2. scrapbook a summer 2007 highlight
  3. dedicate your journaling to someone you love
  4. scraplift a layout from this issue
  5. pair favorite song lyrics with a picture or two
  6. create a Halloween page
  7. scrapbook photos that are at least 5 years old
  8. scrapbook photos that are less than a month old
  9. pair nature photos with a quote you love
  10. document a vacation memory

What do you think?? Are you up for it???

No comments: