Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's June !


Can't believe its already June - only 3.5 days and the kids are out of school. No teacher gifts completed and no idea what to do for them. Help. Need to get working on that but in the meantime I was working on a project for a group that meets at Alcon over here off 35.

Decided to do a gift item this time - so I came up with a covered note book. Used a couple of papers from CTMH from different packages but they go to well together and because the colors are matched across all the CTMH product line I knew they will match. Love that about CTMH papers!

I punched a hole with my croc-o-dile to add the ribbon for a closure. I like that look and helps keep a journal or notebook a little private!

The chipboard letter is also CTMH - comes from one of the monogram sets which gives you a whole variety of fonts for the same letter. So choose the ones for your family and you are good to go.

1 comment:

FrancineB said...

Beautiful journal, Ronnie.