Friday, June 20, 2008

Layout 6 - She's so Beautiful


Another layout from my big picture scrapbooking class - and I sewed on it. Got my sewing machine checked over recently so I could sew and finally took the time to do it. Love the look I was able to create. The charm on the L says 'love'.
The class is making me do one page layouts which is out of the box for me. I don't know how it will work when I finally add them to my books but having fun!

Yesterday I got the new Stacey Julian book about how to store and sort photos - had a quick read last night. I think I need to share this with my OCD friends - as this is so totally them. Not sure its me but I will read the book and see about taking on some of the suggestions. From the pictures in the book I just wish I had the space to store all the stuff she stores and how she stores it. I think my pictures are stored better online as they take up less space! Maybe if I write that best seller that I plan to write I will be able to afford the room I want. But I don't promise to keep it any cleaner - I'll be too busy creating!

No comments: