Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cuttlebug Fun


Do you own a cuttlebug if not can I suggest a purchase - I know us scrappers and stampers don't need an excuse but I love this little machine and so easy to use.

The embossing folders are the coolest thing ever and they work create with the white core of the Close to My Heart cardstock - if though you don't want the white core to show through you can sandwich your cardstock in some scrap cardstock and the extra thickness prevents the cracking of the surface covering of the cardstock.

I was reading split coast stampers last night and found a great tip for using the embossing folders on envelopes. You put the flap of the envelope into the folder and it makes them real cute - so guess what I'm doing today! Watch this space for examples.

No comments: