Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CPS Sketch Card

Another challenge card from the card positioning blog sketch CPS 118. I did two cards this time. The first one I was less than happy with, so I made another one. Not sure why I don't like it. I think it was the stamping on the juniper cardstock. But decided to share it anyways so you could see both versions and decide yourself. In the end the second one I prefer as its less busy. Colors are :-
Cocoa
Juniper
Sorbet
Tulip








Supplies all CTMH unless noted
D1361 Thank You
D1330 Connections
D1300 Circle Around
X7100B
Z1033 Just Blooms
Z1120 Winter Cozy Collection (Juniper Brad)
Z1100 Cocoa Grosgrain


Both the cards will be used by my daughter for teacher thank you notes for great year. Only 2 days left before school it out for the summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job, Ronnie!