Monday, August 30, 2010

Sketch #51 – capture these sketches

image

When I saw this sketch I knew I had to try my hand at it. I don’t know why it spoke to me but it did.
sketch

I really don’t like this picture of me but if I had a choice there would never be a picture of me in the scrapbooks as in my mind I never look good. I believe that some people just don’t take good picture while others the camera just loves them. I see this when my hubbie takes pictures of the dancers. Some of them just never take a bad picture. Do you have the same issue?? I wonder how many of us avoid getting in front of the camera as we’re never happy with the results. The purpose of my scrapbooks though is to leave a record of us all as a family and not just the kids. I mean I’m expecting to be gone before them and hope they will cherish pages like this even though I don’t anywhere near my best! (I looked even worse in color!).

Digital Supplies

ABM_Basics_stitch1_folder hiswednesdayattire_jenwilson paperextras_jenwilsonjenwilson_brushedmessyedges_preview

KPertiet_AdInspiration72510PREV JM_TravelTheWorld_PE

3 comments:

Chanray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanray said...

I love everything on your page. it's awesome!