Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happiness is……

So last night when I blogged I said I was off to make another page – well this is it. This page came together in a little over an hour which I was happy with it. Its based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers Blog Sketch #110

I subscribe to this blog in my google reader and love all the sketches they do but this one especially stood out for me. If you don’t use google reader I highly recommended it for keeping up with blogs you like (mine especially!).

IMG_4581 (Large)

Most of the layout is based on the papers from Basic Grey – just the cardstock which is CTMH and the added bling is CTMH as well. The That Thing You do – is a rub-on that I’ve had for an age. Its just went so well with what I was trying to record in this layout that I think it was made for it. So in Cathy Z words – old product alert!! The layout is my record of my baby boy and how he makes me so happy when he gives me those random hugs!


Well its raining again in Texas – strange third day on the run. Warm rain but still rain which makes taking pictures of my layouts harder as I usually do it outside. Hope it dries up soon as I have to drive for an hour.

Not my favorite thing to do in the rain. Also like for a few dry days before Hurricane Alex (or what is left of it) comes through!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

thanks for participating Ronnie! I've entered your layout in our monthly draw ;-) Kristine

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing you blog. I missed the ballerina page in the DD gallery and I have to agree with Nic - it is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Hi Ronnie - MelissaTx from BPS (Camp Scrap & DD). Love the layout you have featured in today's blog post. (We've had the rain too, but I'm not complaining because it's been way too dry around here. Of course, now that's it rain, enough already!) :>)

Melissa said...

Hi Ronnie - thanks for stopping by my blog. We did not see the mammoths while we were in Waco, but I think next time we are down there we will try to get by there.

Suzanne said...

What a fun and vibrant page - love that photo. I discovered the follower thing with Google recently too - it's a fab tool!

Thanks for playing along with Creative Scrappers.