Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Challenges

There are lots of challenges out on the web for stampers and scrappers alike so today I decided to play with one posted on split coast stampers.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317236














Very easy pouch it makes. This is my version 1 - I'm planning a much more complex in-depth version maybe not quite as in depth as the one on this blog (http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/) but you know what I mean.


Version 1 was made from scraps on my desk so took minutes - even the heart was already stamped and cut out from a previous project where it didn't get used!
The LOVE is a CTMH rub-on new item for customers to earn this catalog. I wish they would introduce more this babies. I could sell loads. Not even allowed to sell these at the moment.

Now I have to find a chocolate bar to fit in it. The ones I have on-hand (and what girl doesn't) are too large!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the finished product. Thanks also for the helpful link in your post